One New York artist's take on all things Art.

12 February 2007

Re-Applying to White Columns

My plan for Saturday was to go to Chelsea, see what’s happening over there in Manhattan and document some highlights. Well I slept in instead but I did get one thing done. I re-applied to the White Columns Registry. The first time was a couple years ago for their slide registry, but they have revamped and created a very easy to use online version. I uploaded 15 images and reformatted my statement and bio to html. It took most of the afternoon. And it is a curated registry so there is no guarantee that anyone will ever see it. So, fingers crossed that those folks over at WC will like my sculptures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

About Me

fine artist living in brooklyn with an office day job, basically trying to find my place in the art world.